·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:butthead:

·
Registered
28,544 Posts
I think that's the dude that had to complete carbs to pan blown 392 isn't it ?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, that was my buddy Leon.

·
Registered
28,544 Posts
Oh ok. I'd like to have that blown hog.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
28,544 Posts
Besides I'm gonna spend a little extra at the race shop so I can show up in cheeseville and break some hearts next season. :supz:

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
Meh....always thought they were the most overrated engines ever produced, in their original form. All you have to do is say "Hemi" and every moron starts drooling and diddling themselves.

·
Registered
28,544 Posts
Meh....always thought they were the most overrated engines ever produced, in their original form. All you have to do is say "Hemi" and every moron starts drooling and diddling themselves.
Slap a huffer on top and they become pretty feisty. :supz: plus they look badass in a gasser.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
392 FTWMF

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
Slap a huffer on top and they become pretty feisty. :supz: plus they look badass in a gasser.
My father had a T bucket with a 392/4 speed when I was a kid. Not stock. He later had a 32 hiboy with an L88 427/4 speed. There really was no comparison between those two. Even though the T was lighter, that '32 could wear it out.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 55 Posts