Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
well it's obvious that she isn't afraid to speak her mind...

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
I had a friened once that used to ask good looking women if they wanted to go to bed with him, complete strangers. He did it nicely, not in a crude manner. I asked him once how that approach worked and he said, "well, I get my face slapped alot, but I also get alot of new pussy."

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,924 Posts
lol for years we been hearing females whine about wanting respect and all the nice gentilman shit...so now they just want a hard cock pounding the shit out of there pussy..lol

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I had a friened once that used to ask good looking women if they wanted to go to bed with him, complete strangers. He did it nicely, not in a crude manner. I asked him once how that approach worked and he said, "well, I get my face slapped alot, but I also get alot of new pussy."
I had a friend that used the same style of approach, he would ask them if they wanted to go drink and beer and fuck, if they said no he would ask why...don't you like beer? He got slapped some too but did get laid more than the rest of us.

·
Registered
852 Posts
My kind of woman. Forget about the wine and dinner and then a movie ,just plain old pitter patter lets get at her,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts