Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Except he is right he does have a cobra gt !!!

Just so people know . There was no 89 cobra. Only 1993 . BUT he is sorta right . Any gt sold in Canada was sold as a ford "gt/ cobra." All gt/cobra cars where sent to Canada and they are just stock gt cars. So in short he does have a gt/cobra but it does not have any more value than a regular gt.

I do not know this guy but he is just posting what the title says . can't blame him really very few people know the story behind the cobra gt car

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think that his cl add is one of the better ones. His car is priced pretty good imo for a gt with the mods it has. good try but brian is 100% correct.

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that his cl add is one of the better ones. His car is priced pretty good imo for a gt with the mods it has. good try but brian is 100% correct.
I agree the car isn't the problem, its actually nice. It's the asshat seller and his attitude that's the funny part.

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
I've seen people with Firebird Formula's sell them advertised as Trans Am's because DMV's choose to merge the model like that. They'll put "Form/Tr AM" in the model field and the seller will say it's a T/A all day long, even with Formula emblems/stickers all on it.

There is a difference between the two.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts