Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct, It has it's own part number if you look at the rules.

They are also going to try and have a procedure to seal existing engines if you have one, but that is going to take some planning.

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
I was confused why they list all the engine rules and even different acceptable part number heads, got it now. Not big on sealed engines myself, Like having a woman whose vag is off limits!

How's the ASA doing these days?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice to see it happening, 28" tire was for all the babies :( . Glad to see the other transmissions left out. Should be an awesome class I wonder who will come out of the woodworks to race in it...

·
Registered
227 Posts
If this were a drag radial class there would be a far wider gap in et's between the cars racing. Slicks help the 90% of people who can't make a radial work with a stick. I would love to run a radial.

·
Registered
833 Posts
If this were a drag radial class there would be a far wider gap in et's between the cars racing. Slicks help the 90% of people who can't make a radial work with a stick. I would love to run a radial.
What is JPC going to have for this class?

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Why slicks though, it would be more fun to run the class on 275 radials
"See those Top Fuel cars over there? Sure would be more fun to run them on 275 radials. And while we're at it, let's get those Pro Stock Motorcycles onto a 275 radial too. Sure would be more fun. Hey wait.....great idea here: 275 radials on A/FD's!!!! Yeah!"

Damn............wtf? :smt102

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Why so many rules for a sealed motor?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts