Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I got it. Not too bad no worse than the bad flu a couple of years ago. Two weeks quarantine for both our workplaces. Full pay while off.
Might manage to get a few projects done.

·
Regulator
36,696 Posts
Be careful!! Prednisone is your friend!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
It went through my house last December as my wife, daughter, mother in law, and myself all came down with it. I hope it passes you both quickly with no bad effects that could send either of you to the hospital.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Good luck man !
You guys try to at least taste your favorite food in the next day or two if ya can.
It will be a while until your taste will return if ya lose it.
That pissed me off more than the flu symptems. LoL

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Your Dr put you on anything? Wife and I have been hitting the vitamins pretty hard, me more than her. We've been lucky so far, if we've had it it wasn't much more than a cold....as I knock on wood. Hope you both recover quickly!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
And when you are done you will have natural immunity. It will be worth it. Focus any anger or frustrations you may still have toward CCP and their cohorts.
Friends and family are still the best allies. We literally are all in this together.
I agree with the natural anti-bodies which have been shown to be 7 times more effective in fighting all forms of Covid-19 when compared to these man made "vaccines". Somehow the government and employers have forgotten about all of this in their haste to force people to get the vaccine. Fuck all of them!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Wife and I got it. Not too bad no worse than the bad flu a couple of years ago. Two weeks quarantine for both our workplaces. Full pay while off.
Might manage to get a few projects done.
First off, sorry to hear this. I’m sure the both of you will be fine soon. So we’re you both not feeling good and than just decided to go get tested? Do you know where you caught it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Daughter, 16, tested positive last week, on Wednesday.
I asked the Doc office, "What medicines should we give her?"
I thought I heard crickets over the phone, and then they said keep her hydrated, and watch her fever.
WHAT THE FUCK!!....Really. I was expecting more, but was prepared for their answer.
I use, Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, for my covid information.
flccc DOT net
Some good information over there.
side note, I'll probably be banned for that information.
good Luck

Reactions: codycr6

·
Registered
609 Posts
Daughter, 16, tested positive last week, on Wednesday.
I asked the Doc office, "What medicines should we give her?"
I thought I heard crickets over the phone, and then they said keep her hydrated, and watch her fever.
WHAT THE FUCK!!....Really. I was expecting more, but was prepared for their answer.
I use, Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, for my covid information.
flccc DOT net
Some good information over there.
side note, I'll probably be banned for that information.
good Luck
Pretty shocking for a bug that has been with us for almost 2 years, all the money and effort pumped into “public awareness” and jab awareness and all that health professionals say is “ stay hydrated and come back when you are sicker”. WTF indeed!

You did the right think seeking out FLCCC and taking control of your own families health.

·
Registered
14,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
First off, sorry to hear this. I’m sure the both of you will be fine soon. So we’re you both not feeling good and than just decided to go get tested? Do you know where you caught it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt feel good, she wanted tested after a few days. No idea where we contacted it.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts