Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking toput together a 70 nova with a 6 liter and 4l80e . got a couple questions ,what is best twins or single .thinking two t4 59 mm or a bw s400 76 mm .with is better looking to get 7-800 hp in a street car .i have a intake off als1 i would like to use what is the limit on the stock fuel rail ? i will probible install larger injectors . thinking on the a1000 pump installed in the tank ..oh if i go with a single turbo do i still need two wastegates ?thats all the questions for now im sure to have more later .thanks for your help .

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Use the S475. The stock fuel rail is fine at that level on gas. Some have used it in the 800rwhp range on E85 also. I would use a Magnafuel fuel pump over the A1000. Like the 4301, 4302, 4303 series. You can run one wastegate.

Heres my previous setup on a 6.0 last year for some ideas for you.

And the current setup with a forged 5.3.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sounds good i was thinking about e85 as a alternative .what exhaust manifolds are you using what is the sise on the s475 .do you have any problemwith boost creep on one waste gate ?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
On my setup I run a single jgs60
Gate I can control boost down to 2.5 psi to 17+ psi with my ams

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so what would actually make more single or twins . the single would be harder to package but the twins would jus hang off the manifolds

1 - 8 of 8 Posts