Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A married couple goes to a marriage counselor to work out some problems.

The counselor sits them on the couch and says "For starters, lets talk about something you both have in common.

The husband says "Well, neither of us suck dick." :p

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,392 Posts
Victorias Secret is just like fish bait......

The lure is so tempting... You cant stay away from it... but the outcome is hazzardous to your health.....

Vanilla

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
It has something to do with the wedding cake..........

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
Shelly, any comment?
Of course I have a comment....:p

It would appear that this gentleman is slightly insensitve and therefore his lovely bride is reluctant to give even more into a relationship, when she is clearly already not getting her share in return from.

My mind wanders to a point of clarification here..... I read his complaint to be that they have this unfavourable characteristic in common. Would he rather that the opposite was true....that they both DID suck dick??

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Of course I have a comment....:p

It would appear that this gentleman is slightly insensitve and therefore his lovely bride is reluctant to give even more into a relationship, when she is clearly already not getting her share in return from.

My mind wanders to a point of clarification here..... I read his complaint to be that they have this unfavourable characteristic in common. Would he rather that the opposite was true....that they both DID suck dick??

now that's funny!!! lol,lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts