Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im am usualy the one that is always voting in other peoples threads but i need to start my own on this one. this woman is a VERY good friend of my family. her back story was she was in an abusive relationship for many years. she has struggled every step of the way and has somehow made it through. she was able to get rid of him and move away. so she was a single mom of three kids. she went back to school and and worked full time to support them. has never asked anyone for anything. you managed to get her RN licence and now has a good job. just bought a house. met a good guy and turned her life around. shes actualy an inspiration to what hard work can achive.
her final goal was she wanted to loose the weight she gained while in her bad relationship so she joined this 60 day challange and has been doing GREAT. on top of working full time and taking care of 4 kids now (husband has one) she has been hitting all her workout classes. and has lost a good bit of weight. the thing that sucks is part of the challange is for "likes" on facebook and she has only a very few close friends (my wife and I and a few others) so she is in the bottom of the top ten simply from lack of likes which i think is stupid.
maybe you guys could help her out by likeing her page so she gets more points.

thank you guys

http://www.bragnetwork.com/!#brag-well-contestants-/c81a

click on the link... then click on her... #13 (nikki) and like her page please...

·
FHRITP
50,868 Posts
You know the deal, boobs or no votes.
While I'm normally on the same page, I'm gunna say FUCK FB. Tell them to suck a dick if they don't like her, she's losing weight for her not FB. It's sad that society needs FB's approval on everything. Grow the fuck up

·
In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts
Aint got no face book....sorry

·
Banned
15,567 Posts
One more like.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts