Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as though the entire European Union is near collapse, could the Unites States face that in the future? Our deficit is at record levels at 52% of GDP the Highest in our Nations history! This November's Midterms will tell us a lot of the direction of this country in the future!

·
Registered
50 Posts
you guys are stuppid, never happen. But I like the market crash because it fucks the oil companys, Nobody body needs a better fuckin than the oil rich prix lol

·
God's servant Romans 13:4
6,798 Posts
you guys are stuppid, never happen. But I like the market crash because it fucks the oil companys, Nobody body needs a better fuckin than the oil rich prix lol

Make sure you dont leave that bag laying around.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I don't think you can compare the US to Greece. Actually, our borrowing has leveled off, and is projected to start decreasing in upcoming quarters. Not really time to panic, folks.

·
Registered
612 Posts
When the stock market goes down, the commodities market goes up. Guess what that means for the oil companies? Consumption continues its course and it doesn't matter what the oil commodity or stock market does. The oil companies are going to make money.

·
Registered
612 Posts
As for if the US could go down the same path as Greece. Its is possible but not probable right now. The government has to get its spending under control and reduce the deficit. I would go as far as saying the economic slide this country has done for nearly 2 years is probably over but that doesn't mean recovery is right around the corner. The situation in Greece doesn't help the chances for quicker growth and consistent growth.

The next step is to look at Spain and Portugual. How those two countries fair in the next 6 months will really determine the state of the world economy. With what has happened in the last two days the European Union will bail out Greece but that leaves open the door for Spain and Portugual to fail and then turn to the EU for money, which might not be paid. Look at Spain and Portugual once Greece settles.

A good twist on the disaster in Europe is that the dollar has a chance to get stronger. A stronger dollar will help this country's economic state. It might be a catalyst to an accelerated recovery and ability to pay down debt and reduce deficits.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Just think in a couple of years Chin and India will have the largest economic growth of the world. And With there population we will not have a choice but to take the back seat as the power of the giants shifts that way. With out a true world war we will be no better then third in the world markets for a long time to come.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
I don't think you can compare the US to Greece.
I think you can somewhat. Greece has debt at somewhere around 115% GDP. The USA is at 85%(ish). Greece determined that their socialized medical treatment had to be in part privatized to help their situation. We kicked the can down the road a few years with our own but started our own high cost medical treatment system in the midst of having no money.

Not hard to figure out.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have any idea how many industries are tied to Oil? Plastics, Asphalt, Tires and Rubber products, all electronic products? Yeah let's Fuck the Oil companies!

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
So you dont like it that they are paying record taxes? You'd rather make up the difference? What a dipshit.

And you are probably good with the fact that the State & Federal Government, WHO DO NOTHING TO HELP THE PRODUCT, are the ones getting more money than the oil companies.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts