Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey bud....:D

Yeh,..... the "Curling Center" is already bad ass,,, and it is a nice addition to the city... but it wont come no where close to bringing in the revenue that a state of the art Dragstrip facility will bring...

you know the area, and you know it will be heavily suported.

Brent..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good luck Brent,Just went through this with our city counsel in Lake Havasu City Az. We were approved at all levels to include city,county,state and BLM.Now its money time and thats proving to be a little more difficult in todays economy. But still hopeful it all comes together soon.Good luck in your endevor. Kevlar

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
got it done for you

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys i appreciate it............ So far our City has $78,000,000 in reserves, and they are asking us what we think they should do with it....
First and foremost I think they should spend it on our schools.... We are having too many schools shutting down and teachers without careers... this doesnt make sense,considering we have funds like this disposable to utilize.

But if they could put a side $8,000,000 and build us a state of the art dragstrip, I think it will be a win, win situation for the Midwest.... and we have the room and the people in the area to back it up!

Thanks for all your help.
Brent

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thankful to all you guys here and everyone on Toonutsracing.... the Dragtrip is now in 3rd place and getting closer to second place....

Thanks for you help guys..... WE appreciate it! pass this along if you could please!

Brent

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Hey Brent, I voted for yah!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to you guys .... The Drag strip is now in 2 nd place ... keep them coming guys... I would like to see this City be shocked with the support shown for a dragstrip in our area!

Appreciate it.
Brent

Brent

·
Registered
223 Posts
TTT

Keep this going!! I live in Fort Wayne and we lost our closest track years ago. We are the second largest city in Indiana and could support such a track. There is a city vote going on as to where to invest in the city. Currently a drag strip is in the top three. The power of the Bullet could help put us way out in front! Please link in and vote!

John

1 - 20 of 90 Posts