Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happens when someone gives Stenod the green light to destroy shit. The shop is getting a little remodeling and the front offices are being cleared out. One of the items was a couch that had outlived its purpose. Somehow along the way Stenod confused my golf cart with the monster truck Big Foot and well, here's the results.

http://www.stenodperformance.com/media/Couch_VS_GolfCart.wmv

Mind you I was out last week while they did this with my golf cart. Only to come back and see the aftermath in video. Pretty funny actually. :shock:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe it or not he's like that all the time. We can't get him to shut up sometimes. :lol:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, Pretty much. The thought did cross my mind to try and tear the walls out with the golf cart next. :shock:

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Looks like fun. At our shop the fun ends with the bomb squad , 2 fire trucks, 1 ambulance, 4 police cars, and us laying on the floor with the lights off laughing our asses off at 4 a.m.

·
Registered
424 Posts
LMAO!! First the Garbage bag man, then this?? My reputation is going down the drain really fast ;) LOL!! Thanks derty! It's all in good fun.

LMAO!! Yeah, we were having a little fun. We had just spent 6 hours moving everything that was in the front part of the building to the back, so we were letting off some "Frustration". ;)

We manage to have tons of fun at the shop during and after hours.

Once we get the electrical out of the walls, we'll post pictures of us driving the golf cart through them ;) LMAO

It's going to be a long few months at the shop with all the construction going on. The front is a mess :( It will all be worth it in the end.

Stenod

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
My girlfriend doesnt like that I spend so much time at the shop. But it is stuff like that that makes me love going to the shop after a 10 hour work day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts