Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great. I have been looking online & have come up with nothing.
I am looking for a Cole MacGrath (InFamous) costume for my son. I was looking at buying the Hero edition InFamous 2 to get the backpack(at a tune to $95). But the "coat" I am coming up on a loss. I already have the gloves, shoes & pants. But if I have to buy an entire costume I will.
He really wants this so I am trying to make it happen. But I told him it may be hard as it would have to be pieced together & getting said pieces would be hard.

He is 9 years old. But is a size 14-16 to a men's small(He has to wear men's small Under Armour).

So if anyone knows of a custom costume place please let me know. I only have about 2 weeks tops to find it, because it will take about a week to get here & I am sure some alterations.

Thanks for any help.

here is a pic of Cole.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Redye a members only jacket? Just kidding good luck with your search!

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doubtful. His friends will know, that is what matters. Unless it is a genetic pirate, batman, superhero most people here are clueless.

Most people here who give out candy do not ask because there just is not enough time. MASSIVE amount of kids.

He wants something different. I do not blame him. Going to the store & buying a plastic costume in a bag for $20 is so....uncreative.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a company called B.C Ethic that might have a jacket similar to that, OR maybe try to Dye it yourself.
wow, even if they do not have what I am looking for. They have some good stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts