Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
23,535 Posts
View attachment 87271

....meen working haz-mat the last 12 yrs. The above is accurate. I put on the bottom one because 1) I'm forced to, 2) to put the little old lady at ease. I wear the top one almost 40 hrs a week, mainly for benzine/H2S.
Absolutely correct. A paper or cloth mask vs a virus is like a chain link fence vs a mosquito.
I am not wearing a mask, anywhere. Nor taking a vaccine. Nor being tested. Politicians can kiss my ass.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I got into a debate with some of my left leaning friends. They live and die by the news. Those cloth masks aren't stopping shit. Of course I should do the right thing and comply for everyone's safety. Shit makes me want to fight.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I got into a debate with some of my left leaning friends. They live and die by the news. Those cloth masks aren't stopping shit. Of course I should do the right thing and comply for everyone's safety. Shit makes me want to fight.
I have a mask issued to me by a hospital.
I carry that mask in my back pocket.
When people ask me where my mask is, I pull it out and show it to them.
Then I put it back in my pocket.

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,018 Posts
the county we are in is locked down in pa yet, had to go to a notary today, 1st 2 notarys i called closed due to governor orders. 3rd one, yep come on in. outside the door i put my mask on. walk in and no one has one on. got some funny looks, said hell yea my kinda people no masks.

went to walmart after that couple younger people no masks on in a red lock down county.

·
WHAT NOW ?
15,640 Posts
Have a friend that owns two hardware stores in Chicago , he has the signs up saying by state order masks must be worn and employees with masks..... mainly to keep government off his ass , hard enough trying to make a buck without more bullshit trouble with them.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I went to Hobby Lobby to get my wife a mother's day gift and was stopped at the entrance because I did not have a mask. I should get out my bright yellow haz-mat suit and Darth Vader sounding respirator and go back one morning.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Went to Super Shoes today. Sign on the door said to wear a mask. I told the guy working I didn't have a mask. He pointed to a basket and said I could have one of those. I asked him do I really have to wear one of those ? He said not if you don't want to. I thanked him and went in and found something that I liked, and bought it. Had he not let me in, he would have lost a sale !

·
Registered
23,535 Posts
Good decision. The LAST thing I would do is accept a mask out of a basket...........for all you know the last customer tossed his in there.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts