Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Cool boat but why in the hell would they want to put a Corvette interior in it. In case they didn't get the memo the Corvette interior isn't all that nice. Hell its cheap compared to some cars in the price range of a ZR1.

·
Registered
968 Posts
i dont see the corvette. i mean, the bow has the same line as a zr1, and even has the plastic hood thing, and it has tail lights. two useless things. cool?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I would hate to be at that boat ramp... How the phuck do you get it on that trailor? I dig the interior

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Cool boat but why in the hell would they want to put a Corvette interior in it. In case they didn't get the memo the Corvette interior isn't all that nice. Hell its cheap compared to some cars in the price range of a ZR1.
That is the first thing that crossed my mind! I've seen many boats with nicer interiors than that cheap GM plastic.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
So what does the shifter do?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
The shifter is probably for the throttle, I doubt they did the throttle through the gas peddle.

Honestly for all you get 1.7 doesn't seem super out of range for a 48' speed boat with it's own top of the line rig with all the bells and whistles, or is that just me. :confused:

·
Registered
912 Posts
This boat manufacturer is only about thirty minutes from me.
They turn out some really cool shit! Alot better than this btw.
Check them out do a google search for MTI boats.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Pretty Sick!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts