Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get rid of this thing... What am I supposed to do. I have 12 corrupt JPEGs on this SD card, and though they aren't really hurting anything, but they are an annoyance.

·
Banned
9,408 Posts
I have that problem with my SD card too...fucking crashes when Im trying to upload pics from my camera to computer. I never thought about formatting in something else!

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
I have that problem with my SD card too...fucking crashes when Im trying to upload pics from my camera to computer. I never thought about formatting in something else!
another option is put the card into a pc,and use disk management to format or wipe the files out

i find that i have these issues when i take a pic,and thecamera batteries die from the flash-seems to grab half a pic i guess,and become corrupted

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it, formatted it via my computer... Thanks!

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
np -glad to help

now wanna see something cool?

if you have a vista pc---leave that sd card in the slot----now right click and open properties on the sd card in the "my computer" screen

go to readyboost-click "use this device for readyboost,and pick how much you wanna set aside---youve now turned your sd card into RAM for your pc{ready boost cache}

i have a few gigs in a thumb drive being used for readyboost

·
Banned
9,408 Posts
another option is put the card into a pc,and use disk management to format or wipe the files out

i find that i have these issues when i take a pic,and thecamera batteries die from the flash-seems to grab half a pic i guess,and become corrupted
Thats what im going to have to do. I have a dell laptop with the built in sd deal. At least it will finally get used for something.

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts