Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running nitrous for the first time at the track this weekend.
377c.i. sbc
Im going to run the 150hp jets then, if all goes well, Im dropping in the 250hp jets. Im currently running an Autolite AR3933 plug. Is this plug going to be cold enough to hit with 150? 250? Thanks, Chris.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
most will say the v-power ngk is better to read and more forgiving. what is your compression ratio? meaning if its a 9:1 compression or a 13:1 compression, it will change requirements

·
Super Moderator
12,136 Posts
most will say the v-power ngk is better to read and more forgiving. what is your compression ratio? meaning if its a 9:1 compression or a 13:1 compression, it will change requirements
Bingo.. This is one of the keys to a good decision.. SJ

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
^thx steve, although i know less than what your pinky nail knows about this stuff, ive found out its all about cylinder pressure. turbo, nitrous, supercharged. they all have one thing in common more cylinder pressure, more power. starting to notice how cams are kinda similar...kinda.again i only know little, but man this stuff is fun!

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
3933 is like a #9 ngk...i think its cold enough for what you have....i prefer autolites myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts