Yellow Bullet Forums banner

181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Worldometer is a suspect source in my opinion. See post #40 for the reasoning behind that statement. Globalists, liberals have a vested interest in seeding panic as witnessed by this Corona emergency relief bill. Dems want to pay people more money than they made while employed to not work. In effect making these people economic wards of the federal government. Then claim 2 trillion dollars is not enough. Holding up the bill to laden it with pork and items unrelated to the virus.

Meanwhile, NYS Governor Cuomo claiming that the feds (Trump) short changed the state by only providing 400 ventilators when they need thousands. Turns out Cuomo himself decided in 2015 not to buy the number of ventilators predicted to be needed (which turned out to be an accurate prediction) but instead instituted a state health policy of having teams of doctors decide who could have access to the now limited in supply ventilators. AKA Death Panels. Quite astonishing really, Cuomo giving Trump the what for when the shortage is his own fault.
Here’s the link:

The point here is not to blindly accept these statistics but check their sources and examine
their conclusions for bias or benefit.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,011 Posts
Worldometer is a suspect source in my opinion. See post #40 for the reasoning behind that statement. Globalists, liberals have a vested interest in seeding panic as witnessed by this Corona emergency relief bill. Dems want to pay people more money than they made while employed to not work. In effect making these people economic wards of the federal government. Then claim 2 trillion dollars is not enough. Holding up the bill to laden it with pork and items unrelated to the virus.
I know why you consider it suspect. But, that is how this date is collected. There is no single source to funnel individual provider statistics to a collective data base. I've found no contradicting sources to dispute the reported number.

·
Registered
16,383 Posts
The total number of deaths in the United States so far has raised the dearth rate by .0189655172413793‬ of one percent!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I don't think any one is shaking this shit off. Why are you people so fucking dumb?
For those with the right DNA, it's nothing. Wrong DNA spells trouble. I know a father and daughter with it. The wife/mom is fine. They all,were on a charter boat with a skipper that died from it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
I know why you consider it suspect. But, that is how this date is collected. There is no single source to funnel individual provider statistics to a collective data base. I've found no contradicting sources to dispute the reported number.

March 26,2020 at 12:24 pm as reported by Reuters: CDC updates US death toll to 994. What source are you using and what is their death toll? Looking to compare different sources. Also, why would estimated counts be acceptable instead of verified counts?

·
Registered
13,239 Posts

Meanwhile, NYS Governor Cuomo claiming that the feds (Trump) short changed the state by only providing 400 ventilators when they need thousands. Turns out Cuomo himself decided in 2015 not to buy the number of ventilators predicted to be needed (which turned out to be an accurate prediction) but instead instituted a state health policy of having teams of doctors decide who could have access to the now limited in supply ventilators. AKA Death Panels. Quite astonishing really, Cuomo giving Trump the what for when the shortage is his own fault.
Here’s the link:

The point here is not to blindly accept these statistics but check their sources and examine
their conclusions for bias or benefit.
There is not a shortage of Vents...That is total garbage....It's like saying we are running out of rentals cars...Hospitals lease vents and other equipment on an as needed basis so they don't have capital tied up in equipment they don't use or have the room to keep....

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
That makes sense and would be great news if true. Can you provide some verification?

·
Registered
16,383 Posts
If the spread rate is anywhere near claimed, 25% of Chinas population would have been infected regardless of what they did by the first of February and by Feb 5th the entire population!

·
Registered
18,129 Posts
According to the Johns Hopkins University Centre for Systems Science and Engineering, more than 126,000 people globally have now been confirmed to have contracted the coronavirus, out of whom 67,000 have recovered, and more than 4,600 have died.

·
Registered
18,129 Posts
Here is a little tid bit to think about the Spanish Flu was named that because it happened during WW1 all countries involved in the war would not release accurate records of those sick and or dying from it. Spain was neutral they had nothing to lose reporting accurate numbers thus causing the flu to get the Spanish flu name. They believe from testing that the Spanish Flu originated in china.

Anyone who thinks CHina would release correct numbers regarding any of this Chinese Flu cannot be taken seriously. If China was going to release accurate numbers why when the Virus started showing up in November in China did they wait until January to tell anyone else about it ??
When have they ever been honest with the outside world or hell even to their own people ?

·
Void
77,078 Posts

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
According to John Hopkins and the CDC.... who seem to have a vested interest in this deal.

None of you even watched that Event 201 video, eh? Every detail planned in advance.

181 - 200 of 219 Posts