Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 567 Posts

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,934 Posts
A lady with whom I work has a son who is a microbiologist who has lectured at Harvard and he says not to worry about the coronavirus. Wash your hands and don't eat your boogers.

Reactions: Big Albert and VTR

·
Void
80,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A lady with whom I work has a son who is a microbiologist who has lectured at Harvard and he says not to worry about the coronavirus. Wash your hands and don't eat your boogers.
If you read the write up, Asians are 5 times more likely to get it.

·
Registered
20,207 Posts
I think “Capitalist Eric” is a liar or a tin foil spouting propagandist. The paper he quotes as justification for what he claims says absolutely nothing about engineering of this virus, at least in my quick read of it. In fact, they claim some of its characteristics are an example of convergent evolution, not deliberate engineering.

“This furin-like cleavage site, is supposed to be cleaved during virus egress (Mille and Whittaker, 2014) for S-protein “priming” and may provide a gain-of-function to the 2019-nCoV for efficient spreading in the human population compared to other lineage b betacoronaviruses. This possibly illustrates a convergent evolution pathway between unrelated CoVs. Interestingly, if this site is not processed, the S-protein is expected to be cleaved at site 2 during virus endocytosis, as observed for the SARS-CoV.”

·
Western North Carolina
20,414 Posts
Not to NC.
You think it will be better in TN? LMAO... Or anywhere else in the south with your mentality?
You think hill billies only live in the hills? LOL please … You are getting ready for a culture shock.

·
Western North Carolina
20,414 Posts
OH and im glad you are not coming here .. We have enough northern poison here already

1 - 20 of 567 Posts