·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I know him also!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,825 Posts
Www the reaper,spider an the bull

Where did the reaper car go..i know they sold it but never seen it again..also what happens to the bull

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Www the reaper,spider an the bull

Where did the reaper car go..i know they sold it but never seen it again..also what happens to the bull
Went to a guy in Georgia that put a SBF with a F3 in it

·
Registered
362 Posts
The reason he asks is i sold him a Kinsler fuel pump off of the Reaper car and i thought it was a 9gpm and its a 6.8. I was trying to sell it again to just ship it from him to someone who was going to buy it. No luck, I sent him a M/O and it got lost and my wife "misplaced" as she said the stub. So now i get to pay double to get it back. Brian is a good guy this is all my fault and he been very patient dealing with me. He is just getting nervous which i understand. I told him everyone on here knows me and i'm sure you can all tell him what kind of person i am..

As far as the Grim Reaper car it is back at the shop "Category 5 Race Cars" getting a makeover. The car has been sold like 4 times and the guy who just bought it bought the motor that was in it from what Cody told me and it going back in it with a Single 114. Kinda sucks seeing the car all the time when i'm up there i miss that thing.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
The reason he asks is i sold him a Kinsler fuel pump off of the Reaper car and i thought it was a 9gpm and its a 6.8. I was trying to sell it again to just ship it from him to someone who was going to buy it. No luck, I sent him a M/O and it got lost and my wife "misplaced" as she said the stub. So now i get to pay double to get it back. Brian is a good guy this is all my fault and he been very patient dealing with me. He is just getting nervous which i understand. I told him everyone on here knows me and i'm sure you can all tell him what kind of person i am..

As far as the Grim Reaper car it is back at the shop "Category 5 Race Cars" getting a makeover. The car has been sold like 4 times and the guy who just bought it bought the motor that was in it from what Cody told me and it going back in it with a Single 114. Kinda sucks seeing the car all the time when i'm up there i miss that thing.
Buy it back!!! One of my favorite cars of all time!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

Hang in there Chief!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
The grim reaper is coming back in X275 trim this time!
What's wrong with your car!!!!!! Other than that Chevy Motor..."LOL" You looked good this weekend see you in GA

FordRules:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts