Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm telling you, one day this shit is going to go down, and the right person will see it and there's gonna be alot of dead cops...

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
This does not happen when a person follows instructions.

·
Previously Banned
10,235 Posts
This is such a double edged sword......he was as big as 3 of the cops thats for sure, and he was resisting. Though that doesn't justify why they were going to arrest him in the first place. And if you have asthma, don't resist.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
This is such a double edged sword......he was as big as 3 of the cops thats for sure, and he was resisting. Though that doesn't justify why they were going to arrest him in the first place. And if you have asthma, don't resist.
Or maybe the police could have thanked him for stopping a fight, and told him to have a nice day?

·
Registered
48,142 Posts
I think he died from choking on the crack rocks in his mouth...looks like the cop was trying to dislodge them by a choke hold.

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Yes you must comply and get arrested for Bull Shit charges or die. Thanks for setting us straight.
Yes you should comply. When cops show up on a scene, most of the time they don't know who are the bad guys. They tend to put every one in hand cuffs for their safety.

It also has been my experience that law enforcement officers will pay more attention to some one ranting and making a scene. That is why I would keep my mouth shut if I was ever in that kind of situation.

I am not saying what the cops did was right but he should did as he was told. Looks to me that all involved used poor judgment

·
Registered
949 Posts
My opinion is the cops in this country are out of control, just short of german stormtroopers and russan secret service. It could blow up on them big time.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts