1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
You mean the Bloods were not looking for loggers, guys that work in 20 story buildings, or just people driving along the Jersey turnpike? Who would have thought when a guy volunteered to be a LEO he would have to worry about being hunted by thugs?

Sarcasm off.

By the way Nia Peeples was very sexy in Half Past Dead.

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
From what I've heard hasn't Camden been in the top 3 most dangerous cities in the country for the past 8 or so years? Not a huge shock but may the officer rest in peace. Takes a real POS to do something like this.

·
Registered
410 Posts
What a Phuckin POS... he should be tortured to the most painful agonizing death anyone could imagine....
Put his balls in a vice and push him off the counter first? Maybe pliers to take any teeth out? Nothing too brutal, but it's a start.

Fuckin low life.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
You mean the Bloods were not looking for loggers, guys that work in 20 story buildings, or just people driving along the Jersey turnpike? Who would have thought when a guy volunteered to be a LEO he would have to worry about being hunted by thugs?

Sarcasm off.
I understand the sarcasm OC but the reality is you lose your life at work your just as dead as a guy that dies doing his non LEO job.

One of my ex employees fell 50' to his death off of a roof.He is just as dead as the cop that was ambushed and shot.Different method same result.

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
I just dont understand why this country cant have the death penalty in every state, and actually enforce it when found guilty. Not 20 years later. A swift death penalty would really make people think twice about committing these brutal crimes.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
I understand the sarcasm OC but the reality is you lose your life at work your just as dead as a guy that dies doing his non LEO job.

One of my ex employees fell 50' to his death off of a roof.He is just as dead as the cop that was ambushed and shot.Different method same result.
That's exactly my point. Old people dying is the same result and different method.

·
Roll Tide!
2,630 Posts

Yep, both were simply volunteers. /Klass

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
From what I've heard hasn't Camden been in the top 3 most dangerous cities in the country for the past 8 or so years? Not a huge shock but may the officer rest in peace. Takes a real POS to do something like this.
More like last 30 years. I used to deliver pizzas there for awhile. Not a fun place, although the junkyards were pretty good back in the early 90s even though North Philly had better ones.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just dont understand why this country cant have the death penalty in every state, and actually enforce it when found guilty. Not 20 years later. A swift death penalty would really make people think twice about committing these brutal crimes.
I agree whole heartedly..... It ain't the guns, it's the lack of fear of retribution that is the problem.......

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
It's not this kids fault, poor gang member I'm sure his father abandoned him and he couldn't get a fair shake cause he's black and the white man is holding him down, and the gun manufacturers should'nt be making guns because they're dangerous and the cops are unfairly targeting fine upstanding gang members who contribute so much to our society with all their positive and productive programs, after all this is the new America , it's always someone else's fault. Lets blame whomever has the deepest pockets and sue them .

·
Registered
308 Posts
If killers were shot by a firing squad, if thiefs would have their hands cut off, if rapist would have their balls and dick cut off and if gang bangers were stoned and kick till almost dead then some of this shit would stop!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Put his balls in a vice and push him off the counter first? Maybe pliers to take any teeth out? Nothing too brutal, but it's a start.

Fuckin low life.

pull finger nails out one by one, then toe nails, and call it what it is brutal cause as far as i'm concerned the phucker has no rights anymore. He killed the officer(or anyone for the matter) he should get it back ten fold and not get the privillage of living in a jail cell on my damn dollar.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts