1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
So they finally got that Tony Stewart. Huh. That crazy bastard... Driving like a fool.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Unarmed implies without a weapon.

He used a vehicle as a weapon, therefore he wasn't unarmed.
Play stupid games, win lead prizes and get perforated.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Well, actually he was armed with a truck and deserved getting shot for the attempted kidnaping of a woman, and attempting to kill the cop...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a07_1407913240
No way man, as my paranoid friends are arguing, the police are just becoming more militant and fascist!! the whole system needs to be thrown out and we need to start over!

(guess the race?)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
LOL....GO MOPAR :)....DUMB FUCK

·
Registered
29,304 Posts
Sure Judge jury and executioner. Not saying the idiot didn't deserve that but, He was out and had his hands raised.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
But be black and go for the officers gun....riot time.
Allegedly ......

No witness, and the kid was 35 feet away, UNARMED, with bullets in his back. Hence why the FBI has taken over......

Not even CLOSE to the same perception........you guys with the racial drama. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Sure Judge jury and executioner. Not saying the idiot didn't deserve that but, He was out and had his hands raised.

He didn't have his hands raised when he got out.
As he was getting out the cop unloaded on his ass and the idiot raised his hands in a defensive position.
The guy already rammed the cop car twice and was getting out of the vehicle with unknown intentions to the officer.
Good shoot.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Allegedly ......

No witness, and the kid was 35 feet away, UNARMED, with bullets in his back. Hence why the FBI has taken over......

Not even CLOSE to the same perception........you guys with the racial drama. :rolleyes:
And somehow this area doesn't have dash cameras?? Isn't that standard these days?? Seems like one view would settle the big questions

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
Allegedly ......

LOL....

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
And somehow this area doesn't have dash cameras?? Isn't that standard these days?? Seems like one view would settle the big questions
AND THAT QUESTION IS WHAT?......LOOKS AS THOUGH THE DAMAGE IS DONE......OR ONGOING...EXCUSE ME...

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
That is a good question......

However, two things......
One, not all Dept's employ them because realistically it can do more harm to the city then good in some cases
(Especially police dept's with a known rep for egregious violations like Chicago, NOLA, LAPD, etc)
Two, dash cam's only record forward angle view.

It wouldn't have helped unless the kid ran to the front of the squad car.
Think about it.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
AND THAT QUESTION IS WHAT?......LOOKS AS THOUGH THE DAMAGE IS DONE......OR ONGOING...EXCUSE ME...
The questions that people have as to whether the situation went down as reported.

What we currently know is the story of the kid going for his gun, a gun shot went off inside the cruiser, and the kid was shot from 35ft away.

A dash camera will record the sounds of the struggle.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
The questions that people have as to whether the situation went down as reported.

What we currently know is the story of the kid going for his gun, a gun shot went off inside the cruiser, and the kid was shot from 35ft away.

WOULD THAT HELP?...I MEAN SERIOUSLY AT THIS POINT?......THE VIDEOS OF GUYS BREAKING INTO THE TIRE SHOP WALKING OFF WITH WHEELS.......I DOUBT THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS SYMPATHY FOR THE DOWNED KID...LOL

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
That is a good question......

However, two things......
One, not all Dept's employ them because realistically it can do more harm to the city then good in some cases
(Especially police dept's with a known rep for egregious violations like Chicago, NOLA, LAPD, etc)
Two, dash cam's only record forward angle view.

It wouldn't have helped unless the kid ran to the front of the squad car.
Think about it.
It does record sound, which would substantiate the struggle.

I don't buy not all depts deploying them given that trial of putting cameras on all the officers in a city in FL and how the complaints/issues went down dramatically.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts

No where was is stated he was "Shot" from 35 feet away.
It was reported his body was 35 feet away from the vehicle.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
WOULD THAT HELP?...I MEAN SERIOUSLY AT THIS POINT?......THE VIDEOS OF GUYS BREAKING INTO THE TIRE SHOP WALKING OFF WITH WHEELS.......I DOUBT THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS SYMPATHY FOR THE DOWNED KID...LOL
Let's be realistic, not a fucking thing would've prevented that riot. Say the perfect storm happened, the struggle is recorded, the kid runs in front of the camera and is shot. & they show it right away to try and deter the riot.

It'd still happen because a segment of black people have decided that the cops hate them, abuse them, and they never do anything wrong. So now when one of their own is shot, they demonstrate how they are unjustly treated...by rioting and looting.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts