Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has big brass balls. And I am no liberal, the "Fuck the constitution" from the plebes really pissed me off.

·
Registered
15,919 Posts
The guy filming is a moron FACT

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
The guy filming is a moron FACT
"Moron" was coined in 1910 by psychologist Henry H. Goddard[3] from the Ancient Greek word μωρός (moros), which meant "dull"[4] (as opposed to oxy, which meant "sharp" (see also: oxymoron)), and used to describe a person with a mental age in adulthood of between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale.[5] It was once applied to people with an IQ of 51–70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26–50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0–25). The word moron, along with others including, "idiotic", "imbecilic", "stupid", and "feeble-minded", was formerly considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, but it is now deprecated in use by psychologists.[6]

Following opposition to Goddard's attempts to popularize his ideas,[7] Goddard recanted his earlier assertions about the moron: "It may still be objected that moron parents are likely to have imbecile or idiot children. There is not much evidence that this is the case. The danger is probably negligible."

I think perhaps you meant to say "patriot", instead of moron.

I thought he was asking some very poignant questions. Police should never have anything to hide.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
While it seems like he is right, how is it necessarily a safety issue? I mean if a nut poses as a cop, you won't exactly have a ton of time to inspect his car.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
The guy filming is a jackass looking for trouble but.........the cops are fucking idiots too. They clearly know they are in violation. That's why they stonewall and run away. And bill and Ted coming to the cops rescue is priceless. Dude with the backwards cap acting all hard and shit. Go back to getting high in your moms basement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts