Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have one right now that is stopping people using a blue light in his window. He approached one woman's car with a gun in his hand. Her husband pulling up scared him off. He has been all over our area and he's creeping me out. My daughter has been lectured about stopping for an unmarked or anyone in the dark or deserted areas. My mom, myself and my stepdad, a retired officer, have talked to her hard. I have given the same lecture to her friends.

It scares the heck out of me for her to travel some of these rural roads around here, especially knowing a creep like this is out there. I was sincerely hoping he would find me today, because that's how badly I want him off the streets. Apparently, he now has a copycat across the state line into Georgia, which is about thirty minutes from here. I wish he would stop the wrong person and get himself ventilated.

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
The best bet is call [dispatch]. I got the red / blues in the rear. I gave [CC] card. I went on my way. You make a report on it? The sick fuck's these days, OUR Country seems to be falling apart.

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best bet is call [dispatch]. I got the red / blues in the rear. I gave [CC] card. I went on my way. You make a report on it? The sick fuck's these days, OUR Country seems to be falling apart.
We told her to turn on her flashers and stay within the speed limit while calling 911 to verify if one of their officers is stopping her and if they are, that she will be going to a well lit place with people around before stopping. One of my stepbrother's is an officer in the town where the guy has been trying most of his stops. I sure hope they get him soon. I hate when I have a bad feeling about something and fixate on it, because there usually turns out to be a reason why down the road.

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
I been stopped, and yeah just been good encounter. I do know some idiots get the lights and put a [LEO] in more danger, as in stopping in the left left on a major street / highway. I tend to find a good stop for encounter in a parking lot, turn on interior light...etc. I mentioned my [CC] card as meaning Conceal Carry credentials, not a Credit Card.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
If you are in doubt you should always drive to a well populated public place, respecting the speed limit and traffic laws.
If it is a real cop, he will be trained to recognize this and act accordingly.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,691 Posts
I can still remember in 1978 when my Dad told my 17 year old sister that if she was blue lighted to slow down and ease on home ( because of a cop impersonator in the area at the time)

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you are in doubt you should always drive to a well populated public place, respecting the speed limit and traffic laws.
If it is a real cop, he will be trained to recognize this and act accordingly.
That's what we have told her. We are stressing it all heavily with her so it will be second nature if it actually happens. She got back from the beach and I picked her up from her friend's house and it was getting dark. She was supposed to go to her grandparents, so I drove her there down those dark back roads, instead of letting her go by herself. Her grandparents will bring her to pick up her car this morning. I'm just spooked.

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can still remember in 1978 when my Dad told my 17 year old sister that if she was blue lighted to slow down and ease on home ( because of a cop impersonator in the area at the time)
It's scary as a parent, but especially as a parent of a young girl. I read the posts of a woman that got stopped by him and then took off. She reported it. She was so scared by it she wouldn't go home. She went and stayed at her mom's. There have been several close calls like that with women and right in areas where my daughter goes regularly. He is stopping people right out in the open in heavily traveled areas and getting away with it. Tons of people have reported seeing him.

·
Registered
29,077 Posts
We told her to turn on her flashers and stay within the speed limit while calling 911 to verify if one of their officers is stopping her and if they are, that she will be going to a well lit place with people around before stopping. One of my stepbrother's is an officer in the town where the guy has been trying most of his stops. I sure hope they get him soon. I hate when I have a bad feeling about something and fixate on it, because there usually turns out to be a reason why down the road.
Drill into her head. Do not stop without being in a crowded area. We had one here that tried that with a local girl, but so happened her father was going by, and pulled over to see what the deal was. He took off. Later, a couple girls south of here came up missing. And it ain’t a joke. Again, drill it into their heads. Good luck.

·
Registered
17,763 Posts
We had one down here [SE, GA.] in 1996, had the lights a uniform, would pull women over and rape them, shot at a few cars that wouldn't stop, some had children in them. Turned out he was a home security installation tech guy for a company we used. I was a super for a construction company and he was on my jobs many times. He had a wife and a kid. I think he got over 300 years to be served consecutively.

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
Hope they catch the bastard. If you do that shit around here and get caught you are done. CT State Troopers dont fuck around.

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drill into her head. Do not stop without being in a crowded area. We had one here that tried that with a local girl, but so happened her father was going by, and pulled over to see what the deal was. He took off. Later, a couple girls south of here came up missing. And it ain’t a joke. Again, drill it into their heads. Good luck.
Believe me, she is getting it from all of us. We have had these conversations in the past when she started driving, but this time it's even more important and as I told her, the more she goes over it in her mind, the more it will be second nature. I also showed her how at redlights and such, I always leave enough room between me and the car in front of me so that I can maneuver from behind them if I have to. If someone approached my car, tried to box me in or something was going on behind me that I needed to get away, I want room to go. That's why I'm glad we are giving her the big truck. I reminded her that a vehicle is the biggest and best weapon you have and you use it like one if you have to.

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We had one down here [SE, GA.] in 1996, had the lights a uniform, would pull women over and rape them, shot at a few cars that wouldn't stop, some had children in them. Turned out he was a home security installation tech guy for a company we used. I was a super for a construction company and he was on my jobs many times. He had a wife and a kid. I think he got over 300 years to be served consecutively.
Scary shit.

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hope they catch the bastard. If you do that shit around here and get caught you are done. CT State Troopers dont fuck around.
I hope they do too. I don't know how he has gotten away with it for this long. After the descriptions were released and all over the news and social media, the son of a bitch stopped another woman that afternoon. I sincerely hope he meets up with the wrong person.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts