Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought this would be a intresting subject to say the least.

Lost mine in a 95 z28 6 speed t-top car.folded down the the back seat and went at it.must say probly was the most uncomfortable place to have sex.we went for it again in the passenger seat with the t-tops out.that was much better and got to let her do all the work lol.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Horse stable.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
The first time I got some ass it was in a camper with a girl from down the street.This happened in the middle of Summer and it was about 130 degrees in that thing.I didn't care though I was stickin.

·
Registered
16,502 Posts
Back seat of a 1970 Cougar. She was younger than me by 4 years but she certainly knew what the hell she was doing (I definitely did not :)).

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
The first time I got some ass it was in a camper with a girl from down the street.This happened in the middle of Summer and it was about 130 degrees in that thing.I didn't care though I was stickin.
It wasn't my first time but I screwed a chick under a tonneau in the back of a pick up at the street nationals in Orlando, this was before it was a real race, more of a rock concert, wet-t shirt contest, drinking binge, with bracket racing going on in the background, really fucking hot in there, one of my buddies thought it would be funny to punch me in the ass as it was going up and under the cover, too bad it was her head as she was giving me a bj, nearly bit my dick off.

·
Bad Muther Fucka
833 Posts
My now wife and I laid some plastic under her grandfathers house in a crawl space. Took a break and knocked it out. I remember about half way through I heard her grandfather say it got quiet down there. LOl

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,800 Posts
Carby that's the best story ever. Fucking killing me i'm laughing so hard.

For me it was on the hood of my 86 GT stang. She left a perfect ass mark on the fender. That and one of the rocking tubes at the park when I was 15.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Paperboy out collecting my dues at 14 years old!
Wow, did not know what hell she was doing to me, she never did have to pay for her paper again!
I'm 55 now so no pic's of her!

·
Registered
16,502 Posts
Carby that's the best story ever. Fucking killing me i'm laughing so hard.

For me it was on the hood of my 86 GT stang. She left a perfect ass mark on the fender. That and one of the rocking tubes at the park when I was 15.
Huh? You can only lose your virginity once!:confused:

Either that or you need to post pics showing both Johnsons side by side.... :eek:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
parking lot between church and her grandmothers.wife to me i was going to hell for the church parking lot.and it was in 85 trans am.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
It wasn't my first time but I screwed a chick under a tonneau in the back of a pick up at the street nationals in Orlando, this was before it was a real race, more of a rock concert, wet-t shirt contest, drinking binge, with bracket racing going on in the background, really fucking hot in there, one of my buddies thought it would be funny to punch me in the ass as it was going up and under the cover, too bad it was her head as she was giving me a bj, nearly bit my dick off.
LOL.I'm thinking about that movie The world according to Garp.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
In my girlfriends driveway, on the hood of my dads truck. He was pissed about the dent in the hood, I fessed up about it a few years later........

·
Registered
227 Posts
Virginity: G/F's parents living room floor while they were asleep a looping time ago

Weirdest place: either dressing room in wal mart or baptistry at a church(preachers daughters are wild)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Virginity: G/F's parents living room floor while they were asleep a looping time ago

Weirdest place: either dressing room in wal mart or baptistry at a church(preachers daughters are wild)
lol they are wild.i remember doing a gf on her moms deepfreezer chest with her in the next room.she had a skirt on and we just got back from a date.her and her mom are sexie still.they both look like jennifer aniston in a way.long legs..aight enough .lol

1 - 20 of 123 Posts