1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Aviation Section
25,376 Posts
Thanks for that! That Imp is beyond very nice, you should buy it! Dave

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
G'day and it is great to see you are back. I missed your posts while you were mia. I love the Impala and would love to have that in the garage here. There is a gentleman north of here that has multiple old big block Impalas that are restored or were mint. He will never part with them but a person can dream.

Thanks for the pictures and even the food one. I may not be allowed to consume it but it is cool to see what is out west.

·
Registered
28,154 Posts
I’d take the impaula and the olds drop top :supz:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Awesome pics! Love that bronco and the impala. The 66 L72 corvette is one of my alltime favorites....would like to own one someday.

·
Registered
32,012 Posts
I saw a yellow Myers Manx on the street yesterday.

One warm summer night in '66 when the '66 Impala convertible was brand new a pal who worked at a local Chevy dealer had a 427-425hp 4spd 3.73 `posi unit to 'road test' for the weekend. We cruised that tuna boat all night long and opened a can of whoopass on anybody who would race. That big ol' cruiser had no trouble with the GTOs and 396 Chevelles.

·
Premium Member
15,279 Posts
used to be a 66 that ran out of US 30, called Fat Rat, 833 Mopar 4sp and Dana 60 rear, to live, sort of in a way. a lot to ask of a driveline back when the valve springs were the chip.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,425 Posts
the tacos need more salt

·
Registered
14,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I don't "get" the open hood on newer cars, especially that orange Chevy since the scoop can be seen with the hood DOWN. Fucking Lame!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts