Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do a couple chuck roasts this weekend. Should I put them in a pan in the smoker or just lay them on the grate?

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I want to do a couple chuck roasts this weekend. Should I put them in a pan in the smoker or just lay them on the grate?
Little bit of thinly sliced Garlic [about 4 decent sized cloves], at least a half of a good sized Onion [sliced or diced], salt, pepper, and put it in a metal Croc Pot on low ALL day.... Do 'em all the time... To die for... Keep it simple and it will still taste like Chuck meat.. Best roast there is... [In Beef]
CrocPotDawg
No Muss No Fuss
By the way... If you're doing 2 of 'em, get another CrocPot... I have 2, myself.... They're cheap and Great

·
Registered
529 Posts

Put them on a rack in a pan, and pour water or leftover marinade in the pan beneath the meat. Keep the heat in the low 200's until you hit your desired internal temp (use a regular oven meat thermometer).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Little bit of thinly sliced Garlic [about 4 decent sized cloves], at least a half of a good sized Onion [sliced or diced], salt, pepper, and put it in a metal Croc Pot on low ALL day.... Do 'em all the time... To die for... Keep it simple and it will still taste like Chuck meat.. Best roast there is... [In Beef]
CrocPotDawg
No Muss No Fuss
By the way... If you're doing 2 of 'em, get another CrocPot... I have 2, myself.... They're cheap and Great
The last roast I did in the Crockpot turned out damn good. Hardly any left overs. I added bay leaves, basil, garlic, onions, sea salt, red pepper and oregano. Set the pot on low for about 10 hours. Literally came out for tender.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts