Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been on the yellow before about my small block ford.now purchased a convertor from a reputable ford business. will the old convertor would run pretty good with 1.39-1.41 60 ft topend was slow with 10.65 @122.will the first weekend with the new convertor produce 1.97 60ft and [email protected] him up with the results he cant understand why that far off. sent it back took about a week to get it back put it in and it run the same as my cheap ass convertor.e-mail the results and he said set-up a convertor is black art and said needed to talk to a couple guys for advise on what to do.there is 90 day workmanship on it and the way he talks it seem like he blow me off since he got his money and free stall outta the way .is there any advise out there.the motor n/a .thank you

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the tranny is c-4 old convertor is 4800 .i had 4.56 gears in it.the guy said the new one should be 5500-5700.when i first put in it would not even go up on 2-step at 4400 it stalled about 2500.after sending it back it stalls about 4500.the motor is a 331 small block .it dynoed at [email protected] and [email protected] and we sent him all the info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts