Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says , how can I get ahold of S.A.M. and who do I need to talk to about possibly building an LS 434 NA Solid Roller motor for me , I’m not even sure if they will build one for just anyone but I figured I’d ask since their name comes up along with BES as being some of the top engine builders for LS based motors. Thanks

·
Shrewd Negotiator
11,021 Posts
They're a school. I doubt they do commercial sales. They usually only work on projects that belong to the students and faculty at any other automotive college so I doubt it's any different there.

They're a college. Look them up and call and ask.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
You gotta Know who to Talk 2 if they were 2 do it....

Greg G or Chris Bennett, Andrew Also. All of SAM...

Skip that and Get with Eric K. of HPR...

·
Registered
2,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Thanks ED... Didn't have the time pulling 12hrs 👍

·
Registered
13,435 Posts
I called them years ago to see if they would help me with my FE, and they said they don't do outside work.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Students can but

I know of a Guy who Wasn't a student who had a engine done....

Erik will be Easier to Contact and deal with....

Friend and teacher since the 2000's from HKE days...

Hell I try & call Him @ least once a yr just for casual conversation cause he's Cool like that...

Realistically one of The Realist MF'ers in the Game... Also not Manufacturer limited.

Reactions: 1nastyss

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Students can but

I know of a Guy who Wasn't a student who had a engine done....

Erik will be Easier to Contact and deal with....

Friend and teacher since the 2000's from HKE days...

Hell I try & call Him @ least once a yr just for casual conversation cause he's Cool like that...

Realistically one of The Realist MF'ers in the Game... Also not Manufacturer limited.
Right on man , I talked with Anthony yesterday about my build and I’m just waiting on some quotes , thanks again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts