Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't like the mans hands in your face then don't walk up to them to make them right in your face and expect him to step back..conor pulled a bitch move by throwing the left hook and nailing the back on nates hand..an yes its a left hook not a slap..I thought it was funny Dana was like oh shit I better hold Nate back..plus the body guard holding conor and then going oh shit and grabbing Jake shields because if he wanted he could of floored conor before the body guard could have re acted at first..lol conors camp is not about that life like the scrap pack is..them boys don't give a fuck and enjoy a good brawl

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
I really want to rent the fights this weekend. My fear is almost every fight that is hyped to be a slaughter fest ends up being a snooze fest. I swore I would not rent a UFC fight again but this weekend has peaked my interest . which means the UFC has done a good job with hyping it.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a good fight card this weekend..if you can wait and don't need to watch them live you can see them the next day online for free or watch them for free during the event on line..links always get posted..I'll he at work for this event so I'll be finding it online after I get out of work to watch.

·
Message In Blood
1,996 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
he felt that left hook to his hand at the end of the video

·
Registered
686 Posts
I like the Diaz brothers but mcgregor is gonna put a beating on Nate. Mcgregors speed and footwork is gonna give him serious problems.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Conor talks a lot of shit but nobody has shut him up yet and he has done everything that he says he is going to so well see.
personally I would like to see someone step up and really challenge him..I think he has cardio, speed and technique for days so it will be tough to out last him but the chin may be vulnerable to anyone with good power.
But I do hope Conor beats the shit out of Nate or Nick to me they are just low rent trash that cant even speak intelligently I think it would be a black eye on UFC if either of them ever got a belt...There just horrible representatives of the sport "THUGS"...JMO

·
Registered
480 Posts
Maybe it's the media depiction of McGregor and/or UFC hype but in my opinion Diaz has a legitimate shot at winning. With the added weight/muscle I can't see McGregor having the same gas tank as he did at 145.... especially when he'll be mixing it up with a 180lber w/ a very good gas tank. Add Diaz's height advantage, reach advantage and ridiculously slick ground game/submissions it'll be a much closer fight than the oddsmakers are making it.

Yes Conor has speed and power but it's no GW

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He hit like a truck at 145 , he's gonna flatten Diaz at 170
He hits like a truck at 145 because he weighs 165-170 when entering the ring on fight day..everyone keeps forgetting this...Nate will have 15# on him seeing hes like 185 prob right now

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,110 Posts
Cant stand either one but hope its a bloodbath not a snooze fest .I will not pay to watch fighters I don't like though.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
As said by a few here 15 lbs is a couple of weight classes in some sports. So if Mcgregor pounds Diaz out he has done a huge thing. Diaz brothers know this already. In boxing a look at Trinidad/Hopkins comes to mind.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I really want to rent the fights this weekend. My fear is almost every fight that is hyped to be a slaughter fest ends up being a snooze fest. I swore I would not rent a UFC fight again but this weekend has peaked my interest . which means the UFC has done a good job with hyping it.
Most of the Buffalo Wild Wings carry it. Go there and watch. That's what I usually do.

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,056 Posts
I'm just going to watch on Facebook. One of my friends will post the knockout 10-15 seconds after it happens. Lol

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maybe it's the media depiction of McGregor and/or UFC hype but in my opinion Diaz has a legitimate shot at winning. With the added weight/muscle I can't see McGregor having the same gas tank as he did at 145.... especially when he'll be mixing it up with a 180lber w/ a very good gas tank. Add Diaz's height advantage, reach advantage and ridiculously slick ground game/submissions it'll be a much closer fight than the oddsmakers are making it.

Yes Conor has speed and power but it's no GW
Conor is over hyped by a lot..everyone forgets a young max halloway went to decision..conor got taped out by a 125# dude and Joe Duffy taped him in 46 seconds.

What really gets me is Dana white going we never had some one fight at 170 and 145 I'm like damn guess Dana has already forgot about b.j Penn who held the 170 and 155 belt who also fought at 145 an next fight is at 145 lol..

Conor is really not that fast as everyone makes him to be..he has great counter timing which makes him seem fast..conor has only fought 2 top 10 guys..one who had to cut weight and let's face it if he hasn't gassed conor was fucked then Aldo as many of us on here have talked about threw a super shitty 1-2 combo..he didn't even throw the right at conors chin..he threw it at his chest then instead of bringing it back up to defend left it down while throwing the left hook..he was winging punches like old axe murder pride days lol

1 - 20 of 95 Posts