Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Irresponsible owners and reckless breeders. It is so sad that humans have done such a terrible thing to such a wonderful breed. RIP little one. :(

·
Billy438Stroker
5,634 Posts
First they blamed dobermans 'then german sherpards' then rockwilders' then chows' then pitbulls...When are they gona blame the the humans that own them ??? If nothing else blame Obama....

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I hate hearing these stories. So sad that little girl had to endure that. And where were the "other" people in the apartment?

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Irresponsible owners and reckless breeders. It is so sad that humans have done such a terrible thing to such a wonderful breed. RIP little one. :(

Well I guess you can polish a turd after all.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
You must have been looking for that photo while i was trying to remember what to type down..My wife showed me that photo someone on facebook posted...:p

I just saw it the other day on there. :)

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
In a situation like this, it's not just the dog's owners, it's the parents. They should not have let their child be put in a situation where she could have been attacked.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
So.....How the hell do you know?? (whether or not any particular dog is capable of snapping off)

·
Registered
900 Posts
So.....How the hell do you know?? (whether or not any particular dog is capable of snapping off)
There is nothing too know.ANY animal can snap at any moment.that is what most people fail to understand.they learned this lesson the hard way.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
If a dog is provoked enough, to the point of getting physical, MOST dogs will lunge and nip. It is corrective instinct. Like when a puppy is getting too rough with an adult dog. That is how a stable dog should act AT HIS WORST.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Any dog can snap. Don't hear many Schnauzer related deaths though. Any parent who has one with a child is a moron IMO. Might be the best dog ever, but why take the chance with your child?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts