Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont want to be all cheesy and shit, but mike has had a horrible last couple seasons and turned it around at the LSX shootout last year and started this year off with a win in True Street at Ohio Valley Dragway's Outlaw Shootout.

the car was awesome off rip. 5.17off the trailer, first pass of the year. gotta give props to Turley too. his car is on par also. we've never been sittin this good this early in the season. i feel a great year coming.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
i dont want to be all cheesy and shit, but mike has had a horrible last couple seasons and turned it around at the LSX shootout last year and started this year off with a win in True Street at Ohio Valley Dragway's Outlaw Shootout.

the car was awesome off rip. 5.17off the trailer, first pass of the year. gotta give props to Turley too. his car is on par also. we've never been sittin this good this early in the season. i feel a great year coming.

:ANAL:

congrats!

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Congrats you guys - hope your luck continues ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congradulations Mike. Mark also went a 5.18 on Saturday too, after losing hi gear on Friday during testing. We got it fixed in Cincinnati and headed back down for the race on Saturday. Getting the kinks out of the AMS and he'll be on track too!! ;)

·
Registered
527 Posts
Congrads guys get the wins while you can lmfao jk good job see you guys in a few weeks

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Nice job guys, I'll treasure my new sticker forever!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Good to see Mike having some good fortune. Hes always been a top contended at the NMCA True Street races but was always plagued with parts failures.. Im certain we will see him making a run at the record soon.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Mike and Steve both deserve to win somw races because both have paid their dues.

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Congrats guys!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Congratulations guys. You have worked hard for it. Anytime you want to make an awesome pass just let me know so I can line up beside you. ;)

See you next month.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Congradulations Mike. Mark also went a 5.18 on Saturday too, after losing hi gear on Friday during testing. We got it fixed in Cincinnati and headed back down for the race on Saturday. Getting the kinks out of the AMS and he'll be on track too!! ;)
Kohler is going to make some strong passes here very shortly.:rolleyes: The kinks are out of the AMS, the new parts will be installed shortly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts