Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st female Pro Nitrous winner in the history of the sport!!!! Congratulations to you and your team. You got the 1st win under your belt, and many more victories to follow. I know your Dad been working feverishly to get you where you're at. Pat you're the man!!! Job well done Team Musi!!!

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Re: Congratulations Lizzy Musi!!!!!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,721 Posts

1st female Pro Nitrous winner in the history of the sport!!!! Congratulations to you and your team. You got the 1st win under your belt, and many more victories to follow. I know your Dad been working feverishly to get you where you're at. Pat you're the man!!! Job well done Team Musi!!!
4 yrs here and you still did not hit the newb thread!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts

Is that a "Dodge" 903 in Lizzy Musi's car?
It would be a Hemi though right?

Thanks, Dave...

·
Registered
3,539 Posts

CONGRATS Lizzy, Pat, and team, you guys ran the table and stopped the Harris freight train......nice work.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

4 yrs here and you still did not hit the newb thread!
Bro are you for real?!?!? STFU!!!! Does it really matter? I'm a drag racing fan!!! Instead of worrying about what I do worry about yourself! This is a thread recognizing Lizzy and Team Musi's accomplishment in Pro Nitrous this weekend.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts

I don't know who you are nor do I care!I am for REAL and it does matter to sign it so we know who you are as the rules state for this site.I am just making a statement.If you want to make it personal is up to you.

·
Registered
723 Posts

Very happy to see her get her first win. I predict many more will follow. That girl has got talent. And that team fields a terrific car.

·
Registered
268 Posts

Congratulations Lizzy....
I am sure your dad is the happiest man on the planet right now.
Keep up the good work.
Dave

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

I think it's awesome that the musi guys and girls are kicking ass with older cars!!!! Big congrats

1 - 20 of 32 Posts