Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on your 4.97, and your 400' power wheelie(do you have the video?). you really turned a lot of heads tonight, as did Justin Johnson.

im telling everyone right now. there's more where these cars came from.

i think this Holbrook Shootout might be gettin a little bit bigger here soon

·
Registered
460 Posts
Congrats to both! Wish I was able to come up to watch and hangout!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thanks Justin and Kyle. I was really impressed with the Junebug nitrous tune ups myself.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Thanks everyone.

The video will be posted in a little while just for you JB. I really think the sticker is working! (well after it was fixed)

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts

Here you go, didn't quite go 400' but it was up for a good long time.

·
43,517 Posts
What the hell did Justin have hanging out the back of his car? His Estrogen levels must've been up a little before he bolted them on...LOL

·
Registered
690 Posts
What the hell did Justin have hanging out the back of his car? His Estrogen levels must've been up a little before he bolted them on...LOL
Well Charlie they were legal there and we did only go to test so i figured why not be safe lol. Only time they touched the ground was against Kevin and just barely touched then.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
what do they have for power??

·
Registered
690 Posts
what do they have for power??
My car has a 567 18 degree big chief engine that BES done with a single fogger. My car is the black one. Kevin has conv heads on his with a single fogger. Both cars are tuned by Kevin on the nitrous side.

·
Registered
690 Posts
And tell Willie dont get too damn excited and drop the camera when that 4.97 flashed up
Lol it wasnt Willie a friends son and he was excited!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts