Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
136,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Shark/Chuck L!! I didn't know that way you!! Chevy's rule!! You'll be saying the same thing next year!!

Golobo/Gilsbach in Super Street.. I guess it looks like 10.5 racing from here on out eh?

John Powers in Run What Ya Brung... Just think your program would have never been what it is today if that few days back in 1995 at Bowling Green didnt exist.. :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
The Golobo Millen race was awesome was cool to see Golobo win that one :-D Congrats to Golobo/Gilsbach and the Crew

The Black Firebird in the Late model class was flying he turned that car almost sideways on the last pass and still ran 8.85 @124 :shock:

Congrats to Chuck L and the SHARK you guys weren't joking 8)

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
thanks guys,we had some issues leaving the line and i was pulling my hair out between rounds.we went back the next day and found we were trying to leave with to much power(going from the big tire to the 10.5 for a weekend race is rough).rob is really excited to be on 10.5s again and with the performance of the car.we have some more tweeking to do so i would expect rob to leave them on for the nsca race.maybe he will run nps with them on and shut that parent guy up for good!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
gilsbachracecraft said:
thanks guys,we had some issues leaving the line and i was pulling my hair out between rounds.we went back the next day and found we were trying to leave with to much power(going from the big tire to the 10.5 for a weekend race is rough).rob is really excited to be on 10.5s again and with the performance of the car.we have some more tweeking to do so i would expect rob to leave them on for the nsca race.maybe he will run nps with them on and shut that parent guy up for good!
Bless You my Son :p

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Kevin got his ass kicked by Monty and he still runs his mouth. Do you really think he will EVER shut his pie hole?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts