Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Proline has nothing to do with it. That motor has been tour down a long time ago since PRO LINE did it. Congrats to the scarry team once again for there hard work and it paid off. Wow small block power killin it ! Good luck on Sunday scarry crew!!!!!
Proline did the combination. :p

I can tear my engine down 100 times, but proline still designed it and put the combo together.

· The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Props up to scarry crewfor running 6.80 flat and 217 with a small block... boys have worked real hard this year.. F this NOS bull Shitt.. Scarry Crew Scarry Crew 100%... Tear This Mother Fucker Down... and see 100% percent legit....... Proline Power + Scarry Crew = 10 Straight Finals!!!!! Take That Mo Fo'sss.. Let see what you got to say to that !!!!!!!
Earlier you said Proline has nothing to do with it? :confused:

· The Enemy
22,068 Posts
I like the airbruch pic way better. Someone needs to take a photography class.. Ouch... and to comment on your proline power coment that I made it was a joke, Darling got it I guess you did not. take a chill pill Jeremy. You need to take a better picture, that one sucks.
Sorry, i dont have a fancy camera. I dont have external lighting to add, and i can adjust my exposure times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.