Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Just checked the NHRA, Mike's in the field at this time in the 16th spot for the Vegas race. Don't know what's up with him. I was talking to Joe DaSilva last year after they were both in the 30's at Bradinton. Seems he just lost the handle on that beast.

·
YB REPO_MAN
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jimmy Biggs said:
He was a no show first round...blew the hood off it :roll: .....BUT HE STILL MADE THE SHOW :-D
No show first round cuz of a loooose rocker..........ran a high 7 somthin next run........and on the third went like a 7'0 ..and the hood didnt "blow off" Mike had an Intake EXPLODE........no fire, no hung vavles.....thinks it was just a weak spot in the intake....kinda like what happened to Bowman at Milan last year........needs a new front end and windshield.....prolly wont make first round............unless Bowmans intake , front end and winshield will fit Mikes car....and Mike is the FIRST PERSON EVER to ENTER and QUALIFY a TURBO car in PROMODIFIED competition......

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Ya think NHRA Today this morning (afternoon here) would have shone a clip.....but nooooo......When Mike Dunn gets home on Monday I'm gonna bust his &*%%$#
I guess Mike Moran isn't gonna get coverage until he goes Turbo Funny Car/Top Turbo Fuel :shock:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
That whay really sucks when your not one of their boys....I know TV Ratings (General public) Want Funny Car/Top Fuel.....But they (NHRA) won't let anyone cover us little guys (even though Mike's $$$ isn't little anymore)....I myself only like door cars 'cause it is somewhat atainable to me (well if I sell the house, Have the wife done away with, get rid of the dogs....and the kids) I know if they (or me) showed it ........people would be more interested......'cause no matter how you look at it Mike is our Big Daddy/Snake....you know what I mean.......Yet he gets squat for coverage :roll: ....a few token Magizine Write-ups.....but they are lookin for content

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.