Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Chuck, Mike qual. in the 20 spot of a 16 car field. He ran a 6.7? et. Check out the coverage on competitionplus.com. John

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Just checked the NHRA, Mike's in the field at this time in the 16th spot for the Vegas race. Don't know what's up with him. I was talking to Joe DaSilva last year after they were both in the 30's at Bradinton. Seems he just lost the handle on that beast.

·
YB REPO_MAN
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jimmy Biggs said:
He was a no show first round...blew the hood off it :roll: .....BUT HE STILL MADE THE SHOW :-D
No show first round cuz of a loooose rocker..........ran a high 7 somthin next run........and on the third went like a 7'0 ..and the hood didnt "blow off" Mike had an Intake EXPLODE........no fire, no hung vavles.....thinks it was just a weak spot in the intake....kinda like what happened to Bowman at Milan last year........needs a new front end and windshield.....prolly wont make first round............unless Bowmans intake , front end and winshield will fit Mikes car....and Mike is the FIRST PERSON EVER to ENTER and QUALIFY a TURBO car in PROMODIFIED competition......

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
:-D .....Thanks Kirk....its like pullin teeth to find info.....now I know what people feel like that don't make it to NSCA Events

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Ya think NHRA Today this morning (afternoon here) would have shone a clip.....but nooooo......When Mike Dunn gets home on Monday I'm gonna bust his &*%%$#
I guess Mike Moran isn't gonna get coverage until he goes Turbo Funny Car/Top Turbo Fuel :shock:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
That whay really sucks when your not one of their boys....I know TV Ratings (General public) Want Funny Car/Top Fuel.....But they (NHRA) won't let anyone cover us little guys (even though Mike's $$$ isn't little anymore)....I myself only like door cars 'cause it is somewhat atainable to me (well if I sell the house, Have the wife done away with, get rid of the dogs....and the kids) I know if they (or me) showed it ........people would be more interested......'cause no matter how you look at it Mike is our Big Daddy/Snake....you know what I mean.......Yet he gets squat for coverage :roll: ....a few token Magizine Write-ups.....but they are lookin for content

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
He should have built a small block... :-D

Congrats Mike for being the first turbo car in Pro Mod.. He wont give up and he will be in the hunt before we know it..

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
He should have built a small block... :-D

Congrats Mike for being the first turbo car in Pro Mod.. He wont give up and he will be in the hunt before we know it..

THE SAME WEEKEND NO Nitrious Cars made the field :shock:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts