Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike is a great guy to race with and a great person to talk with also. He wrapped up the 2015 points Championship with his 2nd round win at Norwalk. Congrats to Mike and his entire team.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great job Mike! Well deserved.

Good to finally meet you in person Bill.
Same here it's always nice to meet someone new and it was nice to meet Rick also. Hopefully he can make it to Memphis I think he would really enjoy it.

·
Screwed and Loving It
1,026 Posts
Same here it's always nice to meet someone new and it was nice to meet Rick also. Hopefully he can make it to Memphis I think he would really enjoy it.
Well, we'll both be at Byron, IL for the World Power Wheelstand Championship the week before and we have a race in Morocco, IN on the 10th, that would be on the way back from this event. If the parts inventory holds up, I'll try to talk him into it. If you give him some points and he shows up on a list, that would be a draw and would be an easy sell! :) He's a points chasing whore, LOL.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, we'll both be at Byron, IL for the World Power Wheelstand Championship the week before and we have a race in Morocco, IN on the 10th, that would be on the way back from this event. If the parts inventory holds up, I'll try to talk him into it. If you give him some points and he shows up on a list, that would be a draw and would be an easy sell! :) He's a points chasing whore, LOL.

He will be on a list and get points for 100% sure. Hopefully the parts can hold up.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Concrats to Michael & Team. Love that car !

He has a brand new 67 Mustang painted identical to this one coming out next month. There are rumors that a top radial tire driver will be wheeling his mustang in Vegas SCSN.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts