Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Gil Christy (Owner), Tom Kasper and TJ Kasper for a 1-2 finish this weekend at Cecil County. :partyman:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats to Tommy and TJ on a number 1 & 2 qualifier and then both making to the final at cecil county this weekend. It was great being part of such an awsome experiance seeing a father and son qualify #1 and 2 and both get to the final. The only thing that would of made it better was if TJ could of made the call. Oh well I think it may happen again. Congrats to you to Gil for doing what you do you make it all possible. good job to the whole team and wish you were there eddie.:partyman:

·
Registered
705 Posts
x2. Great people and well deserved. I'm sure TJ was let down about not being able to run but I'm sure that won't be the last final he's in.

Thanks for letting me borrow the rollout tape measure Tom!

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
Congrats guys! Great win. We'll see you soon.

·
11,830 Posts
Concrats Team Christy/Kasper on a nice win and runner up. It was amazin to see Tommy and TJ qualify #1 & #2. I was dis appointed when TJ did not make the final due to a transmission issue:( and I personally apologize to everyone at Christy/Kasper Motorsports. The problem will be rectified and i'm really looking forward to this weekends 10.5 race at Atco.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts