Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats go out from Team Titan to David Janes for doing a good job driving this weekend to go back to back in the Ohio drags.

Even a congrats to Wes Buck for making sure the Nitrous was at a good temp.

Also HT Wilson, doing real good from the #14 spot to make it to the finals.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
They do a hell of a job for the little time they get to spend in the car, both David and Wes are busy beyond belief. Also goes to show what a good car David builds !!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats go out from Team Titan to David Janes for doing a good job driving this weekend to go back to back in the Ohio drags.

Even a congrats to Wes Buck for making sure the Nitrous was at a good temp.

Also HT Wilson, doing real good from the #14 spot to make it to the finals.
Blow me, Bottle. But, hey, we'll take it. David Janes was the star of the show this weekend - no doubt about it. He's one of the guys that knows how to rise to the occasion when necessary and there were a few of those Saturday night.

Thanks again and congrats to H.T. Wilson - we went to the final last year at Norwalk from the No. 8 spot out of 8 cars, got lucky and won the whole deal. So, we all truly appreciate what he accomplished this weekend.

Bottle, Nero, Gary - it would have rocked to run you guys in the final, but we'll have to do that at Rockingham or Dallas. Thanks for being great competitors, friends and hilarious.

Go open a hotel.

Wes

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks Kelly and Jimmy.

We've got a few special ingredients, but they're all people...mainly Dennis Hagedorn (aka Tuffy Tate, aka Spider Monkey) who keeps the DJRC Pontiac "Grand Slam" running from week to week and works his ass off at the track. Like Kelly Andersen said, the magazine keeps me on the high-side rev limiter 24/7 and I can't help on the car through the week nearly as much as I should or would like to.

Between David Janes and Joel Bayless, we've got a good thing going. We're not where we need to be, but we're closing the gap. Big thanks to everyone who helps us out like Jim Craig at Weldon Pump, Tommy Kundrick at Mickey Thompson and the one-and-only Jason Sharp at Speedtech Nitrous.

Wes

·
Registered
74 Posts
Awesome

Great job guys, glad to see you in the winners circle! Now, bring that car to Tulsa September 6th!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
the mother fucking ICEMAN gets all the nitrous tune up on that bitch not me.....He is the nitrous messiah. raise the haterade and spread a little cheer.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Awsome performance guys !!!!! And big congrats to HT Wilson on his weekend !!!! Great bunch of people

gary white

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Thanks Kelly and Jimmy.

We've got a few special ingredients, but they're all people...mainly Dennis Hagedorn (aka Tuffy Tate, aka Spider Monkey) who keeps the DJRC Pontiac "Grand Slam" running from week to week and works his ass off at the track. Like Kelly Andersen said, the magazine keeps me on the high-side rev limiter 24/7 and I can't help on the car through the week nearly as much as I should or would like to.

Between David Janes and Joel Bayless, we've got a good thing going. We're not where we need to be, but we're closing the gap. Big thanks to everyone who helps us out like Jim Craig at Weldon Pump, Tommy Kundrick at Mickey Thompson and the one-and-only Jason Sharp at Speedtech Nitrous.

Wes
No -- Thank you, for the opportunity to be associated with your team. I'm glad that I was able to be at Norwalk for this one, seeing how I missed last year.

Big Congrat's back to you, David, Joel and the rest of the David Janes Race Cars / Drag Illustrated team -- especially Big Ed. He ain't so BIG anymore but he looked damn good -- glad he was there to enjoy this one.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blow me, Bottle. But, hey, we'll take it. David Janes was the star of the show this weekend - no doubt about it. He's one of the guys that knows how to rise to the occasion when necessary and there were a few of those Saturday night.

Thanks again and congrats to H.T. Wilson - we went to the final last year at Norwalk from the No. 8 spot out of 8 cars, got lucky and won the whole deal. So, we all truly appreciate what he accomplished this weekend.

Bottle, Nero, Gary - it would have rocked to run you guys in the final, but we'll have to do that at Rockingham or Dallas. Thanks for being great competitors, friends and hilarious.

Go open a hotel.

Wes

Yeah that hotel might be a good idea, I dont know why I never thought of that myself.

See you at the Rock.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Thanks Kelly and Jimmy.

Wes
Congrads to David ,Wes and crew you guys have earned it.

My last name is spelled KUNDRIK and you call youself an editor LMAO HEHEHEHE

BUCKA BUCKA TURKA TURKA

Bottle maybe you can name the hotel (IT'S BRETT'S FAULT) HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats on the Win.

I don't know how to say that in Arabic....we'll see you guys at the Rock with a new bullet and 10.5's. I hope I can run as good.
Craig

1 - 17 of 17 Posts