Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
:p"seems just fine to me"....Good job guys!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am not trying to take anything away from Danny Lowry because I can see how hard it is to qualify for these PX fields but he is not the first person to qualify in PX with a turbo car. Andy Jensen actually qualified at the same race 3 years ago

http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=187705&Filter=Year2009#indextop

Once again, not trying to take anything away from Lowry or Proline racing because I witnessed all three of these passes and will say that they were awesome to see but I just wanted to give credit where credit is due

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am not trying to take anything away from Danny Lowry and the Proline team because I am sure it is a tough deal to qualify for PX nowadays but he is not the first person to qualify for PX with a turbo car...Andy Jensen did it 3 years ago at the same race
http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=187705&Filter=Year2009#indextop

Once again, not trying to take anything away from Lowry and team I just felt like I should give credit where credit is due

Congratulations on accomplishing so much this past weekend Danny and Proline Racing!

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Pro line and PTE TTFMF !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Good job to everyone involved and I'm sure there is more to come from it.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
man I cant wait to get my 481x running

of course I only have baby 88's though...............lol

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Good deal for a good guy!

Danny I still have that video from Bristol...It's just under wraps while I am trying to negotiate a deal for the whole project!

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Congrats!!

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
I ONLY KNOW DANNY FROM WHAT STEVE PETTY TELLS ME ABOUT HIM...HE MUST BE A PRETTY GOOD GUY...CONGRATS BROTHER AND WAY TO GO PROLINE/PETTY

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Is the incrementals secret too or can they be disclosed? I would like to see numbers compared to the screws to see if the turbo car was ever coming back on it at any point of the track. My thought would be from 330 to 660 it may be starting too.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Just saw the numbers .992, 2.585, 3.802

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts