Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big congrats to the whole Handy crew...Just watch that pass on live feed. That thing left killer. Big Props and I believe thats the first time in the 4's for them. Props to everyone involved. Wish we were able to make it and hang out.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Just saw that!! Congrats Kent and Dale. Pass looked real good!!!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Thanks guys ! I had to watch on live feed also. Had to work. Id rather keep the job though. Had a 1.23 60 4.98 @ 143. Been chipping away, but local traks keep it away.Pretty stoked for my boy Dale Handy. He's done a great job tuning, building the motor, driving and I couldn't have done it without him. A great friend/team member for me and I hope I am to him aswell.
Lenny at Ultimate, you build a great converter and thank you for your friendship and services ,
Tony Nance @ Allisons Machine
Gary Saunders @ Max Air Cylinder Heads.

Hats off to all my buddies who went to the track and worked on the car, wouldnt be there w/o you. Ringo,his wife Suzie, Dale ,Carrottop, Lisa , Jamie and Brian.
Your friend, Kent

Handy Racing ;)

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys ! I had to watch on live feed also. Had to work. Id rather keep the job though. Had a 1.23 60 4.98 @ 143. Been chipping away, but local traks keep it away.Pretty stoked for my boy Dale Handy. He's done a great job tuning, building the motor, driving and I couldn't have done it without him. A great friend/team member for me and I hope I am to him aswell.
Lenny at Ultimate, you build a great converter and thank you for your friendship and services ,
Tony Nance @ Allisons Machine
Gary Saunders @ Max Air Cylinder Heads.

Hats off to all my buddies who went to the track and worked on the car, wouldnt be there w/o you. Ringo,his wife Suzie, Dale ,Carrottop, Lisa , Jamie and Brian.
Your friend, Kent

Handy Racing ;)
Well said and you can see the hard work is paying off. I was just glad to see it 60ft on all 4 wheels...lol When I seen it making the run on live feed i was screamin 4.90s baby and my gf looked at me like I was nuts cause when I seen the 4.98 on the board I jumped off the couch n my laptop when flying...lol

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Sorry Rick, Firecore on board as well ! Great product AND customer service.:p Hard to find both.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Great job! well deserved after all the hard work u guys put into that ride

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
4th qual last nite or this morning rather, she upped the anny on us.Cant let them boys run away like that !

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
4th qual last nite or this morning rather, she upped the anny on us.Cant let them boys run away like that !

And There is thew 60ft you needed PROPS !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I think with @ a 1.16 and just a bit more gas we can be in the hunt, but it gets iffy on those 60s with these 275s. The track definitely has to be in order and there are only a few places you'll get that.Prob just not chance the 60 and stick with mid 90s, but we'll see. We went for 10k not #1 qualifier.;)

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
I think with @ a 1.16 and just a bit more gas we can be in the hunt, but it gets iffy on those 60s with these 275s. The track definitely has to be in order and there are only a few places you'll get that.Prob just not chance the 60 and stick with mid 90s, but we'll see. We went for 10k not #1 qualifier.;)
Congrats you guys earned it the hard way thats for sure.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Congrats guys!!! It's been a long time coming and I'm sure it feels good

1 - 20 of 72 Posts