Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who raced with C.U.D.R.A. and supported us!!

Again Mother Nature was not kind to us this race season, however our Ultimate Warriors put on the Ultimate Shows and we appreciate each of you tremendously....

CONGRATS TO OUR 2014 CHAMPIONS -

4.90 A/GAS CHAMP - MR. DAVE COVELL

5.50 B/GAS CHAMP - MR. TIM CAMPBELL JR. (2ND TIME CHAMPION)

6.00 FX CHAMP - MR. JERRY BIEDA

6.50 PRO GAS CHAMP - MR. JUDD PHILLIPS

7.00 STREET ELIMINATOR CHAMP - MR. SYLVESTER BARNES JR.

RESULTS - SUNDAY, AUGUST 24, 2014 AT
THOMPSON RACEWAY PARK:

4.90A/GAS:

Dave Covell - Winner
Don Swindell - Runner Up

5.50 A/GAS:

Tim Campbell Jr. - Winner
Earl Scott - Runner Up

6.00 FX:

Troy Wotring - Winner
Jerry Bieda - Runner Up

6.50 O=PRO GAS:

Bob Marr - Winner
Tom Armstrong - Runner Up

7.00 STREET ELIMINATOR:

Tom Hecker - Winner
Sylvester Barnes - Runner Up

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thanks cudra for the racing. All racers need to know when you guys post a payout you keep you word!!!! Racers you cant ask more from a race series. CUDRA = good people.

Tom Hecker.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks Ryan I'm glad u joined I wouldn't b racing if it wasn't for my dad thanks to Jim curtis for a track to race at and all the guys and lady's at trp and thanks to ken I'm sure ill screw up ur last name edger for buying the track oh ya haha thanks Dennis and ken Kennedy u no I have known u all for a long time we will get there . Thank u to all the racers and fans we need more racers and fans we all have a great time lets make it bigger the bigger the better the more money we can't loose now it's time to get on Jim curtis and get more races ( love u Jim) thanks to all of u have a great week c u at the meeting and banquet

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
meeting? meeting? geez, how soon is the meeting going to be? congrats to all! at the end of the season...there can only be one!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tom for the kind words. Ryan I am so glad you decided to join, and you gave Tim a run for his money! LOL! Again thank you to Jim Curtis and the staff at TRP! Meetings and Banquet info coming up soon! Let's get more racers involved. You guys are the ULTIMATE!!! And it has been my pleasure working for you all!! (Even though it drives me nuts sometimes) :rolleyes: LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts