Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For their semi final finish in Radial vs the World......and the first outing on radials. Brian spends countless hours in his shop working on this car and many others to get them where they are. David also works countless hours on his farm to be able to fund the operation as well as drive the cars. Good job guys.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Awesome job, and how about a .001 light to take out Major in a hole shot. Got a fast car guys.

·
Registered
622 Posts
AMEN!!!! i gotta be the first to admit, i didnt think the car would go .40's this weekend but ive never been so happy to be wrong! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Congrats guys! Never seen the car or heard of the crew, but it was nice to see a new contender

·
Registered
471 Posts
For their semi final finish in Radial vs the World......and the first outing on radials. Brian spends countless hours in his shop working on this car and many others to get them where they are. David also works countless hours on his farm to be able to fund the operation as well as drive the cars. Good job guys.
x2 on this when brian goes he goes hard, you fellas earned it! time to get on stevie jackson now!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I salute to you guys for a great job this weekend once again great job and representing GA to the fullest and my god to see brian having a good time messing around laughing is worth the price of admission lmao

Carkey

·
Registered
241 Posts
what combo is that? is it still a small block on alky?
Big block w/twins.

Congrats guys, y'all had that thing gettin faster every pass. Awesome first show on radials!!

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
Big congrats to Brian and crew!!!!
BBFORDTTFMF!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts