1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Congrats to Steve he has fought it all year and I'm proud to see him do good

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thanks everyone it has been a rough year but all in all I happy to atleast run a 5.05 I knew it would be a challenge to try to run 4.9? but that was our 2nd time ever on 2 kits. Finally started to get the shocks right Saturday night. Sunday went a 5.08-5.09-5.05 with 1.20 60's . I think about 2 more passes and we would have run a 4.9? I was just taking baby steps on the controller and didn't go for it.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Steve this is Matt from Birmingham that use to call you asking for insight on ur old 408 setup back a few years ago. I came by to talk to you but u were eating so didn't want to bother. Congrats on the performance this weekend I was pulling for ya!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Thanks everyone it has been a rough year but all in all I happy to atleast run a 5.05 I knew it would be a challenge to try to run 4.9? but that was our 2nd time ever on 2 kits. Finally started to get the shocks right Saturday night. Sunday went a 5.08-5.09-5.05 with 1.20 60's . I think about 2 more passes and we would have run a 4.9? I was just taking baby steps on the controller and didn't go for it.
i was up there with my pom poms for all the locals as much as i could stand it. congrats on the laps, she was looking good!!:). i know how these damn cars treat us, sometimes takes a couple good hits to make the money tree sprout some more

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Steve this is Matt from Birmingham that use to call you asking for insight on ur old 408 setup back a few years ago. I came by to talk to you but u were eating so didn't want to bother. Congrats on the performance this weekend I was pulling for ya!
Hey Matt how ya been? You should have stopped by we always got plenty to eat.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i was up there with my pom poms for all the locals as much as i could stand it. congrats on the laps, she was looking good!!:). i know how these damn cars treat us, sometimes takes a couple good hits to make the money tree sprout some more
Thanks Tim, but can you get me one of those money trees. I think it took you rubbing on the car and talking sweet to her to make it run like that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts