Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thank you guys for being instrumental in running our personal best today. 4.63 to the 1/8 and 7.036 to the 1/4. thank you guys for all the help and great products!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
That is getting it done. Now go win the race!

Great night for Team Z, I think Trace Won the Championship for 275 @ Milan and then busted off a 1.18 60ft and went 4.93 on a 45 degree track, while most others were not getting down.

Good luck with the rest of the weekend Chris.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Damn 7.03 that's one bad ass run.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. also to my main man cameron at torque converter services, thanks soooooooo much for providing me with a converter and tranny combo that has been flawless this season! we spun on the 7.03 pass and 60' was only 1.190. i seriously think i can go 1.16 on this track. hopefully we get the chance to find out today!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
congrats. All the SSO cars are flying this weekend.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Great job...two great companies!

·
Registered
884 Posts
BMF to the front! Congrats to all involved :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
thank you guys for being instrumental in running our personal best today. 4.63 to the 1/8 and 7.036 to the 1/4. thank you guys for all the help and great products!!
Hey Chris, great run. What are the air numbers at the track?
Johnny Mac

·
Registered
854 Posts
Congrats Chris!!
I hope all your struggles this year come together for a win and a championship in your third class!

Good luck buddy.

·
Registered
400 Posts
congrats on the pass you said you thought you could do it and many people think you can do alittle more show them all and get that win

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Awesome pass Chris. Also looks like Brian Tuten finally got his 1st 7 second pass in drag radial. Congrats and good luck to both of you.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Congrats Chris and all involved...That is Hauling the mail for sure!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts