Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted say congrats on your first 6 second pass an puting that thing in the 430s! all the work an stress is paying off!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Him racing chapmen might have been the best race ive ever seen or heard just beacuse it was 2 blown late model camaros getting it done in 10.5's side by side it was amazing!!!..n loud

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
one fast sbc - i think you mean Cheman

It was also watching him pull the wheels up at 500 feet and riding it threw the traps...

·
Registered
566 Posts
just wanted say congrats on your first 6 second pass an puting that thing in the 430s! all the work an stress is paying off!
Congrats to the whole team....
rd 1 was cool screw vs screw 69 camaros ......too bad for those dam orange blocks......see u next time ....not bad for our 1st time out on 10.5's in 2 yrs

Congrats Joe

when will the Nova be back?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks Mike, Finally making progress thanks to Lonnie Houde @ LHP .com, Rod Burbage @ Spec-Rite torque converters,Hank Hill @ Hooked Up And Gone, and theres others that i can't think of right now but a special thanks to my wife Linda(Extraordernairy) to say the least., Thanks to my young pit crew " THE SIX PAC" for getting the car seviced between runs and putting up with grumpy ol Dad. All us racers need to give special thanks to all our friends that come out and work there butt's off for free! Like Tom Tarsia,Brian Caldwell and others,I would also want to thank Gil Mobley and Chuck Ulsh for there help with my Bruno.Thank you Jim Halsey and Dave Odonald for giving us a great place to race. See every body next month.:)

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Congrats Joe.
And yes , Your family is great.

I want to see that Green Nova makin rounds soon!!

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
Congrats on the 6sec pass, I only hope my son is as polite and nice when he is older as your kids joe >> Definetly cool seeing the 2 blown maros go side by side and pedaling keep up the good work you and your crew !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts