Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Shawn and John!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did everyone get a 8.50 tuneup for xmas or what
everyone was right there around 8.50 .......every round was earned last night by all

Great car count and great cars with plenty of action all night

How about those long wheelstands from Tony's Dart that was cool

Congrats to Gerb on the runnerup

Congrats to Angelo on the #1 Qualifier right off the "BIG" trailer.....that guy is loaded,did u get a look at that rig...lol....

Its gonna be a tough year up at Etown.....you will have to be on your game to win here

How about that 10.0 final a 10.001 to a 10.007 it dont get any better then that

And the Track prep was on kill as usual thanks to Etown and Keith for running a great program
also thanks for the free invites for all the fans!!

Next Etown race Friday May 21st

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Congrats to the Gallagher clan and to Mr. Gerb for the runner up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats Shawn & John on the win :)

Congrats Harry & crew on runner-up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks everyone !!!!!!Did not expect to go 6 rounds. Haven't sat in our heap since Shakedown last year. Thanks to Big Brother for the Fast Trans. (you da man) Worst light during elims .022 (with a couple .010's and .014's) The worst et was a .53 (had 4 of em) also a .51 and a .52. The thing I worry about is that anybody & everybody in the class can do this. I think we will have a new winner every week. Yes Russo, Even you will get a win.(maybe) Hey Piehole, I mean Pyott, What do you mean, Even a blind dog finds a bone ?? Load that turd and find your way to Etown next month bitch :butthead: HaHa !! Hope all is well. Good luck to everyone going to Atco & Cecil. See you all soon.....S & J
RIP Leo
RIP Sue V

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Nice job guys!!

Congrats!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was there watching, and I have to say it was a pretty cool show. Almost all the index races were close. Thanks for a good show guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts