·
Registered
87 Posts
:smt038

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thanks All!!

What a great year it was for S&K Racing!! I want to thank everyone who helped and supported us this season, especially my wife Kelly for supporting me every step of the way, Mike Radlinski (Crew chief of the year in my book), DTS (Gordon), Carl from Competition Transmissions, and Tony D. and the entire NSCA crew for giving all of us a place to race.

I also want to say thanks to all the AM racers and others who came by Saturday night for the BBQ and fellowship, Keith Seymore, Mike Tritle, Larry Flemming, Jim and Andy Gorski, Ken Weilbrenner, Frank Peacock (Family and Crew), Brent (I talk too much) Blankemeyer, Jimmy Biggs, Ray (7DMACH1), and anyone else that stopped by. It was great just to sit around like a bunch of old friends telling stories. This was the most fun I have ever had at a race. Thanks for the memories!!

I also want to thank Keith Seymore for doing an awesome job for JAMA all year in Mark and Joanne's absence.

Scott and Kelly Williams

S&K Racing

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Somehow I missed this one.....Great job Scott!!!....the car runs way better then it looks......and thats not trashin it....on another note You wouldn't have to thank a single person if it wasn't for Kelly....if she said NO You'd be hangin with Monty :roll: .....Your Blessed to have a Wife that supports and goes with ya to the Races :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts