Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Rick_R and his better half on their recent addition to their family!!! ;)
Best of Luck!!

First comes love....then comes marriage...then comes Little Ricky with the baby-puppy carriage. :smt118

:confused:You seemed to have missed the second step....young people today!!!:smt102:p:p

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Rick, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. You remind me of the girl in the movie "Jaws", the one near the beginng that was just swimming around, blissfully, without a care in the world, right up until that nasty shark grabbed her and ate her. You are shark food and you don't even know it.

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry to burst your little bubble princess.... But no addition to my family, Yes teh GF did get a new puppy, but It is all hers, not mine or "ours".
Yep...that's how the story goes :rolleyes:.....right up until she says "Honey, will you keep the puppy for me?" and then YOU are up in the night letting it out, taking it on business trips...then next thing you know- she is staying with the puppy at YOUR house...because its more convenient, of course!;)

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes George....and we are screaming "SHARK!! SHARK!!!"... but of course he just laughs and peddles around thinking we are crazy!!!!:rolleyes:

She is having fun playing Mommy with the "new baby" and he thinks its cute to see her so happy....:rolleyes::rolleyes:....he thinks there is no investment here because its a puppy instead of a real baby...but you and I know there is no real difference.:eek:

·
Another Nobody
11,806 Posts
You are a gonner my friend. It's all over except the batchlor party, or as it's known in religious circles, "the last supper".
I don't know george, jesus got hung on the cross the next day, when you get maried you get to live in agony for a year or 2 before the divorece lawyers hang you out to dry ...LOL

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats Ok as long as the shark just nibbles my worm LOL

George, correct me if I'm wrong, but right here is the problem:smt102..... he still thinks its all about his worm....:smt018he doesn't seem to realize thatall he will have left, when its all over, is his worm!!!:smt082

Oh! Rick- I'm pleased to recommend our wedding song, as your first dance with your bride. It seemed to have started us on the right foot any way.;)

It's called Sweet Surrender by Bread. :smt042:smt040:smt042The words were actually quite profound, in hind sight!!!:yawinkle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts